This flower shaped confetti contains flower seeds that grow into wildflowers. It is hand made and biodegradable so it leaves no waste. Via
This is actually kinda perfect for outdoor weddings omg
casually reblogging this entire tag lol whoop
Ramen ( by Jon Siegel)
bronies as a sexual orientation? like they’re into boning fictional ponies at a cartoon aimed at young girls? is that why this fellow is proposing the erasure of bisexuals?
i’m done i’m gonna delete the internet
I’ve never heard of one single good thing about these bronies…..and most of the stories I’ve seen regarding them are extreme self-entitled and frankly kind of creepy.
ϟ The Magic Begins Challenge: A Scene You Really Wanted To Be In The Movies, But Wasn’t
Have a biscuit, Potter.
Favourite Fashion: Alexander McQueen, Pre-Fall 2012
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.